Looking for some real good favor ideas for your summer wedding? Here is the coolest of the DIY wedding favors idea that will make your loved ones feel happy. In this DIY we will make you learn that how you can make all homemade lemon drop summer wedding favors with the tiniest of the efforts and to pleasure the senses of your wedding guests. Hope you would love this tangy wedding favors idea and the DIY. Even if you know someone who is soon going to be married; tell him or her about this great idea. Read and then lend some hands to try this.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 10-15 minutes
· Glass jars with latch
· Pack of lemon drop (8-10 for each jar)
· Bottle caps (Vintage styled)
· A pair of scissors
· Parchment paper
· A ribbon
1. Make a good selection of the glass jars for distributing the wedding favors. Take as many as you need to gift the favors to your loved ones.
2. Clean the jars with some water and then let them dry till they are neat and good looking.
3. Put all the jars on a table and slip in the lemon drops.
4. Take the parchment paper in some square shape and cover the opening of the jars.
5. Now take a ribbon (preferably of lime color) and ties it around the neck of the jars, such that the parchment paper serves as a cover to the opening of the jars.
6. Take some bottle caps that are vintage and classy in style and cover the bottles.
Things to watch out for
· You must not leave the jars wet by any chance.
· If the vintage styled bottle caps of the exact size aren’t available then you must glue them to the parchment paper. But get the nearest size by your side.