The wedding season has arrived for one more time and so the season of exposition of great trendy outfits. Not just the brides wish to look gorgeous, but the grooms also want to look dashing and appealing. And to look so, the grooms nowadays, are investing a huge amount on their make up, looks and the attires. Though tuxedo has always remained the most preferred clothing for wedding purposes, its style has keeps changing with time. Just like the brides, the grooms have also started paying attention on the choice of tuxedo that can suit and enhance their body type in the best way. Considering the same change in fashion, this article will acquaint you with numerous useful guidelines, which will certainly help you in getting the best tux for you.
Tips for short yet slender body types
1. The grooms with short and slender body type should go for single breasted tuxedo jackets with a low button stance and long lines as it elongates the body. Plus, the jacket should include wide peak lapels to add that perfect appeal to the groom’s personality.
2. Deviously patterned vest and tie or double breasted tuxedo jacket could also be chosen as other style options.
3. The pant plays a vital role in making the grooms look good; thus, selecting the right style of pant should be considered, majorly. However, a reverse double pleated pant legs with angle fairly sliding at the backside and break slightly on top of the shoes could positively be the best option for short and slender grooms.
Tips for short yet heavy body types
1. The tuxedo jackets with slim shawl collars suits best on the grooms having athletic or muscular body type.
2. However, to get best appearance from your tuxedo, go for the design in which the top button falls little bit towards the waistline. This makes your torso look leaner and in shape.
3. Furthermore, always try to go for the natural shoulder line rather than the Broad European styles, as the European styles could make your chest portion look bulgy.
4. The pant for short yet heavy grooms should include the reverse double pleats lengthening towards the pockets as it gives comfort while wearing. Moreover, the pant should extend as low as possible at the backside and very little break at the front side so that the legs could appear elongated.
Tips for tall yet slender body types
1. Grooms with this body type, generally look good in almost any tuxedo style. However, a double breasted tuxedo jacket with concealed waistline and slightly broad shoulders could definitely be the best option for such grooms. Plus, the high shoulder lines give much better appearance than the natural shoulder lines.
2. The attire should strictly follow the bodyline and the pant should have a higher rise instead of the numerous breaks at front and back.
Tips for tall yet husky body types
1. The shawl collar tuxedo jackets look perfect on the grooms with broad shoulder and muscular frame. In this case, the jacket length plays an important role in making you look good and charming. Thus, the structure of the tuxedo should be well constructed according to your height. Especially, the cuffs of the shirt should go no less than half an inch past the sleeves of the jacket.
2. To avoid congestion and provide free movement, the frame and the construction of the tuxedo jacket should be a bit loose.
3. The narrow and wing tip collars look ugly on the grooms with thick neckline and wide faces. They should go for fuller bow ties and lay down collars, instead, to get the best out of their tuxedo.
4. A somewhat wider outline for the pant legs could really be the best option as such designs provide enough room for the muscular thighs to accommodate.
The wedding bells are ready to chime once again! And, with the aforementioned tips, you would certainly enjoy those rhythms while appearing as the real star of the best day of your life.