In the present, people seem to want to try different types of weddings, distancing themselves from the traditional church and hall wedding. One of the most considered options is a beach wedding, because of the beauty it packs. What is the difference between the two types of weddings, though, and which one should you pick? Here is what you need to know about classic weddings and beach ones.
Classic weddings are, to this day, one of the most common weddings chosen by people. It is your typical church marriage and reception dinner event. In general, this type of wedding will include certain speeches, a first dance, the cutting of the cake, professional wedding photos, and so on.
The bride will be dressed in a nice, white dress, usually a ballgown type, while the groom will be dressed in a formal suit or tuxedo. A dress for the bride can easily be found if you if you take a look on Pronovias wedding dresses, which sells multiple types of wedding dresses, and you can look for the right style.
There will also be page boys, flower girls, ring bearers, ushers, and junior bridesmaids/groomsmen.
- You will have a location with a nice, classy décor.
- There will usually be rooms at your location to get dressed in.
- Someone else will take care of the food, such as the on-site caterers.
- There will be experienced staff hosting the event and making sure everything goes smoothly.
- It may be quite expensive to get a place for the wedding event.
- There are more limited options, and you may not be allowed to bring more food or liquor.
- You must decide on this very early because good wedding spots are booked quickly.
Beach weddings are often seen in movies and are quickly becoming one of the favorite ways to get married for young couples. They are more relaxed, and offer a nicer atmosphere overall. Although these have a wedding ceremony too, it doesn’t take place in a church – it takes place on the beach, and the ceremony is shortened for convenience. The clothing worn by the couple is a little different, at least for the bride. Since ballgown ones are not good on the beach, the bride has to choose a suitable one. You can pick by looking on beach wedding dresses in the U.S. websites.
- You can invite fewer people, only who you want to be there.
- There will be unique pictures for the wedding.
- You can tailor your wedding for a fixed budget.
- Being outdoors will be more romantic.
- Weather is unpredictable and you never know if it may start raining.
- There may be outsiders invading the venue and be seen in your pictures.
- You need to make long-distance plans and it won’t be easy.
Both weddings can make for a perfect day for you and your significant other. Now that you know the differences, you should be able to make a wise choice.