With the cost of the wedding services rising high every season, here are few tips for the bride to make the best out of her wedding budget.
1. No last minute decisions for the wedding day. Always start planning things 3 to 4 months back.
2. Try to skip the things that you think does not hold any importance.
3. Avoid buying anything out of impulse. Get only those stuff, which you are dying to have.
4. If you want to buy some fancy candles ask your friends who have recently got married, I am sure that you will be bombarded with their favorite websites.
5. Visit the knot where you will get your best picks.