Getting married soon? Are you planning to decorate your wedding venue all by yourself or hire some professionals?
If you want to cut down your wedding decoration budget, consider applying the followings tricks:
– First essential thing is to decide on the theme, which will make it easier to plan on how you wish to decorate the venue.
– Get only the must-have stuff that you need.
– You can make the centrepieces on your own, which saves you the cost of buying it from the store.
– You may skip the idea of excessive wedding favors and get more items for decoration.
– Fresh flowers are always more expensive, until you have your own garden. Therefore, you had better stick to the artificial ones.
– For tiny things like the candles, candle stands, laces and paper frill, you can always hop into the $1 stores next door.