Choosing the right ring as a symbol of love is the most crucial responsibility of an engagement. With a wide array of options in terms of precious stones or designs for engagement rings, there could be nothing more classic and elegant as a pearl one.Though it has a vintage and traditional appeal it gives an ethnic and elegant look for your engagement day. The best quality of pearl is that you could team it up with gold, diamond,platinum or any other precious stone and still give you that perfect bride look. They come in innumerable varieties and are just right for your occasion and budget. After analyzing these different pearls discussed below, it would definitely be easier for you to make your selection.
9K Gold Freshwater Pearl and Sapphire Rounds Engagement Ring
1. It is designed and made in London with British Hallmark
2. Its a solid 9K yellow gold.
3. Round brilliant cut with original freshwater pearl and mined sapphire.
4. Carat weight of sapphire is 1.40 cwt with the width being around 10.5mm.
5. It is boxed beautifully by JR Jewelers which is a member of British Jewelers Association.
The price of this pearl is $239.99.
Jessica Tandy White South Sea Saltwater Cultured Pearl Engagement Ring
1. The pearl is 10-11mm in diameter with diamond weight totaling 18 carat.
2. It originates in South seas and it comes from Mollusc Pictanda which grow in the warm waters of Western Pacific.
3. The pearl has a lovely white-cream colour with silver and rose overtones.
4. It comes in a wide rage of designs and is in full stock!
This simple and ethnic pearl comes for a price of $785.
White Pearl Engagement Ring With Butterfly Sides
1. This enduring pearl crowns the ring with elegantly designed butterfly sides.
2. The butterfly is studded with five zicronas each.
3. It has a width of 4.08mm and weighs 6.3g , the ring size being 7.
4. It is designed and authenticated by Pugster Inc and it uses the metal sterling silver.
This classic piece can be owned by you at a price of $12.55.
Pat Keen White Freshwater Cultured pearl Ring
1. The pearl is 5.8-6mm in diameter with 18ct white gold weighing 2.10g and diamonds totaling 0.25ct.
2. This gorgeous freshwater pearl originates in China.
3. The band is split at the shoulders with the central path studded with diamonds to add contrast to the pearl.
4. The colour of the ring is white and the cut type is tapered and brilliant diamonds.
This feminine and royal ring costs $485.
Sterling Silver Mabe Cultured Engagement Ring
1. Crafted traditionally, this unique piece has a band width of 14mm tapering to 5mm.
2. The ring features a mabe cultured pearl cabochon ornated in sterling silver that gives it an antique look.
3. The width of mabe pearl is 13mm.
4. Its model number is SR-50.
Multicolour Rainbow Sapphire And Pearl Classic Ring
1. This ring is designed in an antique style, white pearl set in 14K yellow gold.
2. It is surrounded by seven rainbow sapphires on one side of 0.29 carats with 2.0mm width.
3. The pearl set is in white colour and size being 7.0mm.
4. The ring is available in sizes from 5-9.
The value of this multicoloured pearl ring is $261.12.
Vintage Diamond and Pearl Engagement Ring
1. As the name suggests its a classic vintage engagement ring of pearl surrounded by diamonds.
2. This is a second hand diamond and pearl ring.
3. It is certified 18carat and finger size being K1/2.
4. Its model number is NJ583.
This unusual yet appealing accessory can be bought at at price of $295.
5 Carat White Pearl Engagement Ring
1. As you can see four 5carat pearls cluster on top of a gold plated metal.
2. Three round cut white stones are gracefully arranged amonst these pearls.
3. The material used is clear synthetic stone pearl of 5.19 carats.
4. The metal used is brass which is gold plated and the stone colour is white.
5. The ring size of this white pearl is SZ 7.
You can own this ring at a reasonable price of $51.32.
Art Nouveau Diamond And Pearl ‘toi et moi’ Engagement Ring
1. It is a beautiful and must have pearl ring which has a unique French style.
2. It is an 18carat yellow gold ring with diamonds studded on platinum.
3. The pearl is set with diamonds in an ‘toi et moi’ style.
4. This design is a perfect combination of gold, pearl, platinum and diamonds.
Multicolour Rainbow Sapphire And Pearl With Australian Opal Engagement Ring
1. This is a 925 sterling silver pearl ring with multicoloured sapphires.
2. The stones beside the pearl in the center is Australian opal of 0.855 carats set in a unique bezel cut.
3. It is designed in a princess cut with a channel of sapphires of 7.0mm width pearl.
4. The ring is of 2.00ct and 14.3mm width decorated with 20 sapphires.
5. This ring is available in sizes from 5-9.