If you are looking for a wedding transportation vendor, there are few things, which you need to know before finalizing the deal.
– How many years the vendor is working in the wedding business?
– How efficient is their service?
– Take feed back from their earlier clients.
-How much is the amount that they are demanding for their services? Do not forget to check out the rates of other vendors as well.
– Do not rely on a telephonic conversation. Always make it a point that you personally meet the manager.
– Check out the vehicle that they have provided for the wedding day.
– Which vehicle are they offering you? Is it properly registered with the license department?
– Are they ready with alternative services in case the vehicle breaks down?
– Are the chauffeurs professionally trained for the occasion?
– Take a drive before the wedding day.