Can anyone help me with wedding dress alterations?

I have always wanted to wear my mother’s wedding gown at my wedding. Unfortunately it’s hideously 80’s. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to get her old dress altered to look more modern like get rid of the puff sleeves. I live in Oklahoma but can travel to neighboring states if anyone knows of a good place to get wedding dress alteration. Thanks for the help in advance.

Today's Top Articles:

Scroll to Top