Food is the most important and joyous part of the wedding celebration and in the reception area, your guests would be expecting some delicious food regardless of how your wedding ceremony is and brunch buffet to the evening’s heartier meal, everything should be perfect. Here are some of the best food trends that you must not miss for your wedding. I am sure, by incorporating these food trends to the wedding food menu, you will surprise many people around you. Here are the trends.
1. Informal food is trending on the top of people’s choice this year and buffets, rustic platters and bowls are shaping up to be hot. Include some meat or fish or both and some vegetarian options and give your guests an opportunity to walk around and enjoy the wedding proceeding. For bowl food, you can include honey roasted pumpkin and toasted seeds,slow cooked rump of lamb with red onion and coriander and lemongrass with sticky rice. Add a little whimsy to the food court by experience them with a chopping board at each table with meat.
2. You can include all you childhood memories by including foods like pie and mash, bangers and mash, chips and fishes, mini sirloin hamburgers. I am sure this section of food is going to be likes by many kids as well adult parties.
3. A glint of that little cute sweetness is necessary and is also in trend that will surely make your guests tuck in. Include various cupcakes, dainty trifles and mini cheesecakes in your food menu. Wedding food style has started shifting from being too formal to be little casual, when it comes to the selection of the food. Take your guest out of that lethargic disposition to an energetic level by including chocolate brownies or crumble.
4. Giving something that is new and refreshing like canapés is a great way to start the wedding as it will surely become the talk of the town for a couple of moments. You can also include fish and chips filled newspaper cones, miniature ice cream cones or tiramisu chocolate cups to make it classy but trendy.
5. If you think a decent meal is all what you want to your guests, include an actual breakfast things like English wine with locally sourced produce and pancakes for the dessert. Give your guests a unique experience by introducing egg shell filled with crème Brule.