Favors are a great way to thank your loved ones that they are sharing in your wedding celebration.You can express your gratitude by many ways like gifting any dessert or a gift that will always stay with them or any enjoyment related favor and all you need is a little creativity that can really make your day a memorable one for you. Here have a DIY of making strawberry jam favors that is so easy to make and offer you a great chance to gift something personal on your wedding day. Follow the procedure…
Things you need
1. 1/8 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice
2. Jars (you can choose any color bar matching with the color theme of your wedding)
3. 1 Tb. of Pomona’s pectin
4. 1 pound of strawberries
- You can begin by taking a bowl and putting the strawberries into it. Now take a fork and keep on mashing it until you think they all have been broken into pieces. Take a large pan or some pot, set it on heat and add these mashed berries in it and pour lemon juice, sugar into the berries.
- Take another pan and place it on some another burner. Add ¾ cups of water and pour 1 Tb of pectin, Keep on stirring it until even.
- Now put off the gas and pour pectin-water into the berries pot. Keep on stirring it until it mix completely with each other.
- Keep the whole mixture to get cool for about an hour. Take your favorite colored jars and fill them with the strawberry jam.
- At last, decorate the favor covering it with some crafted paper or some plastic cover. Add a note saying “take one” and attach the tag on the favor with the help of a thread. Tie a ribbon on jar’s neck giving a classic touch to the favor.