Chocolate as wedding favor is always a fantastic idea because it is a sweet way to thank your loved ones for sharing happy moments with you. Generally, wedding chocolate favors are not easy to make at home but with a right guidance, you can easily make it the best. We have an amazingly beautiful and creative DIY of making chocolate favors gin and orange balls that are also a great idea for a low- budgeted wedding for you. So, adjust the intensity of your likings by following these instructions. Read on…
Things you need
Seven oz marzipan
Juice from ¼ of orange
One spoon Gin and White chocolate
Dark chocolate, Grated orange peel
1 Small pot, Grater, Plastic bags and Flat trays
1 Bowl to melt the chocolate in, 1 Fork
- First of all, take marzipan and mix it with gin and orange juice by making a not-to-much wet mixture of it. The quantity may vary according to the quantity.
- Now, make balls of the mixture, you can give them circular or square like shapes and place these roll balls in refrigerator for approximately one hour.
- Place these roll balls on a flat tray. Use a piece of plastic below these roll balls, a freezer bag a cool for this purpose.
- Take melted white chocolate and dip every roll ball twice allowing drying in between each dip in it.
- Now, decorate the coated marzipan with little pieces of orange peel or you can also decorate them by making zigzag linings of dark chocolates on coated marzipan.
Things to watch out
- Drop in one ball of marzipan into the chocolate and take it out carefully with the help of fork.
- After dipping marzipan into the chocolate, give a temperature of about 59-68°F to cool them off. Keeping the balls next to an open window, slightest breeze will serve the purpose well.