DIY wedding favors give you an opportunity to do more and something special for your guests. Making your own wedding favor is also a great idea for a budgeted wedding as homemade wedding favors are relatively less expensive than the ones you directly buy from stores. Today, we have a beautiful DIY wedding favor idea of making Wildflower Seed Favors for you. Follow the instructions and we are sure, these cute favors will make a difference in your wedding ceremony.
Things you need
Plastic test tube and corks
California native wildflower seeds
Metal printing press letters and hemp twine
1. First of all, take test tubes and fill them with California native wildflower seeds.
2. Now, do the decorative part first, take a large needle and punch a little hole in the card-stock so that you can run hemp twine trough it. Now, tie the card-stock it a knot.
3. Secure the poem cards by putting the cork on to the tube and then heating the beeswax. Keep on dipping each crock and then cool them off slightly.
4. You can also use metal printing press letters to stamp the tops.
5. You can write any poem or your favorite song or any memorable incident related to the couple on the card-stock.